Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all artwork sold through Drive On Studio, LLC.
These terms are effective as of May 25, 2021.
All artwork is sold as-is. Photographs of the artwork is shown on the product page, which gives the best representation of what the artwork will look like in person. If you have questions about any aspect of the artwork please contact Drive On Studio to arrange for additional photographs to be provided to you.
Copyright is retained by Drive On Studio, LLC on all artwork, including words, pictures, ideas, visuals, and illustrations unless specifically released in writing and only after all fees have been paid.
Drive On Studio, LLC will retain all of the rights to reproduce, sell, distribute, and use any artwork for whatever purpose. This may include but is not limited to advertising or sales of derivative works (prints, etc.).
Drive On Studio, LLC has the right to pursue damages under United States Copyright Law, should there be a violation to these Terms and Conditions.
- Customers may not distribute, reproduce, or otherwise profit from the artwork beyond the resale of the original artwork.
- Customers may take photos of the artwork for personal use, such as for posting on social media. However, the customer may not profit from these photos.
- Customers may not edit, alter, or trace the artwork without the express written permission of Drive On Studio, LLC.
- Customers may not incorporate the artwork in another work of art.
- Customers may display the artwork in any personal space (home, apartment, office, etc.), or public space (restaurant, storefront, etc.) they desire. If displayed in a public space the artist's signature should remain visible.
No refunds will be provided unless the artwork is damaged in shipping. All artwork shipped within the United States will be insured to the full purchase price. If the painting is damaged or lost during transit the purchase price will be refunded after the insured price is recovered by the shipping provider. The refund will be limited to the amount recovered by the insurance claim.
Artwork will not be reproduced or replaced.
Generally, the insurance claim must be filed no later than 60 days after the mailing date. No refunds will be provided for any reason after 60 days from the mailing date.
Any sales within the State of Arizona will incur the appropriate sales tax in addition to the cost of the artwork.
Any legal disputes as a result of any transaction will be subject to the laws of The State of Arizona, and will be handled in Arizona courts.